|MAP||$600 per credit hour|
|MBA||$630 per credit hour|
|MSOEE, MSCP, MSES, MAT, CO-OP||$695 per credit hour|
Alaska Pacific University offers a variety of Graduate assistantships. If you are interested in a graduate assistantship please complete this application and submit it to the Office of Admissions.
Federal Financial Aid Eligibility
To be considered for financial aid, a student must comply with the following requirements:
1. Student must be admitted to Alaska Pacific University as a degree-seeking student.
2. Half-time students are eligible to receive Federal Stafford Loans.
3. Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and request the results be sent to APU, school code 001061. The results will be received electronically by APU from the federal processing center.
4. Students interested in alternative (private) loans must apply directly through their chosen lender.
5. Submit a Master Promissory Note if accepting a Federal Direct Stafford Loan for the first time at APU. It is valid for 10 years.
6. Complete Loan Entrance Counseling if accepting a Federal Direct Stafford Loan for the first time at APU.
7. Comply with all application deadlines. Financial aid must be reapplied for annually.
8. Respond to and complete all requests for documentation, verification, corrections, and other information as requested by the Student Financial Services Office or the agency to which you apply.
9. Sign and return each Award letter to the APU Student Financial Services Office by the required date and decline in writing any portion of an award offered that is not desired. A financial aid offer is not valid until the signed award letter has been returned to the APU Student Financial Services Office.
10. Notify the Student Financial Services Office in writing of any of the following changes: course load, withdrawal, marital status, residence, living arrangements, or aid received from outside sources.
11. Maintain good academic standing and make satisfactory progress toward completing an academic program in accordance with APU Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
FAFSA Application Information
FAFSA is the required application for the Federal Direct Stafford subsidized and unsubsidized loans. All students, both incoming and returning, requesting financial aid are encouraged to file a FAFSA prior to April 15th for priority processing for financial aid assistance during the academic year beginning the following August.
Submit the FAFSA electronically to www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Notification of the award offer may be delayed by a federally selected verification of information process; please submit accurate information on the FAFSA.