Student Financial Services strives to provide support services to Alaska Native and Alaska residents. We share in APU’s endeavor to provide an avenue of success through the development of personal and academic growth of our students by being accessible to all students and providing guidance through the financial aid process.
We encourage students to visit with our office as important educational and financial decisions are being made.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What scholarship(s) have I applied for?
- Have I met the deadline(s) for scholarship application(s)?
- Has there been a Budget Forecast Sheet submitted to Student Financial Services for completion?
- Do I apply for the scholarships once a year, or do I have to reapply each semester?
- Will my scholarship check need my signature once the school receives the check?
- Do I know and understand the amount of my scholarship(s) and the criteria to receive and keep my scholarship in good standing for the next enrollment period.
If you are in doubt about any of the questions above and don’t know who to contact please get in touch with our office. We will help you locate a contact person for your scholarship(s).
Alaska Pacific University Scholarship
Undergraduate and Graduate students may apply. Students may apply for the scholarships throughout the year, but are encouraged to complete the application at least one month before their period of enrollment begins. These are institutional scholarships and awards will be made following the scholarship guidelines and as funds are available. Alaska Pacific University Scholarship Application
Alaska Native Foundation and Association Websites
- CIRI Foundation
- CIRI Foundation Education Resources Handbook
- Alaska Native Scholarship Opportunities
- Norton Sound Economic Development Corporation
- Bristol Bay Economic Development Corporation
- Coastal Villages Region Fund
- Yukon Delta Fisheries Development Association
- Central Bering Sea Fishermen’s Association
- Aleutian Pribilof Island Community Development Association
- American Indian Education Foundation
Scholarship Eligibility Checklist provided by NANA (Scholarship Checklist)
Budget Forecast Sheet If you apply for scholarships through your local associations or foundations you may be required to have a Budget Forecast Sheet completed and submitted on your behalf as a part of determining your scholarship eligibility. Some organizations send the Sheets directly to our office for completion and some organizations expect the student to submit the Sheet to our office. Student Financial Services will complete your Budget Forecast Sheet promptly and return it ot the organization via email or fax.