About How and When to Pay Your Bill
Payment Dates for 2014-2015
2014 Fall August 22nd
2015 Spring January 9th
2015 Summer May 1st
Students can stop by the Student Financial Services Office to pay by cash, check, debit or credit card. Students can also pay by credit card over the phone by calling 1-907-564-8341.
- Master Card
- American Express
Or mail payments to:
Alaska Pacific University
Student Financial Services
4101 University Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508
Billing Statements How to Set Up Payment Plans
- There is a $70/year or $52/semester non-refundable processing fee for participating in the Tuition Management Systems payment plan.
- Five or four installment payment plans are available for regular academic sessions (fall and spring).
- Payment plans can be completed online at www.afford.com/alaskapacific or by phone at 1.888.713.7234.
About Financial Aid Refund Checks
- The availability of refund checks for the term will begin shortly after the disbursement of financial aid.
- Students will receive an email via their APU email when a check is ready for pick up.
- If not picked up, checks will be mailed out to the current billing address on file after a week.
About Withdrawing From the Alaska Pacific University
- Withdrawal from the University means a student is no longer enrolled in any courses for the term.
- When a student withdraws before the first day of classes, all refundable charges for the term are cancelled.
- Accounts of Federal aid recipients withdrawing from the University will be processed using federal guidelines.
About Dropping a Class
- Dropping a class means that a student may drop one or more courses while remaining enrolled for the term.
- See Tuition Refund Policy below.
Tuition Refund Policy
To receive a tuition refund, students must follow either the Course Add/Drop/Withdrawal Policy or Complete Withdrawal Policy, whichever applies. Tuition refunds are based upon and computed from the last day of attendance:
100% No later than midnight of the census date applicable to the period of enrollment
50% No later than midnight of the fifth business day after the census date applicable to the period of enrollment
0% After midnight of the tenth business day after the census date applicable to the period of enrollment
Visit the APU Catalog site for a complete listing of admissions, tuition, policies and procedures.