|When:||Back to Calendar April 10, 2012 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm||Where:||Grant Hall Theater||✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Categories:||APU Community Events Public Events Student Activities|
APU’s inaugural writer-in-residence!
Steve has worked with theater companies across the country. Among his directing credits in Anchorage are many recent productions with Cyrano’s, Anchorage Community Theatre, and Anchorage Theatre of Youth.
Steve has had plays produced at:
• Colorado Mountain College (CO)
• Hilton Head Playhouse (SC)
• Riverside Theatre (IA)
• City Circle Acting Company (IA)
• Mount Vernon/Lisbon Community Theatre (IA)
• Last Frontier Theatre Conference (AK)
• Converse College (SC)
• Anchorage Community Theatre (AK)
On Tuesday evening, April 10 at 7:30pm, we will be presenting readings from his plays in Grant Hall Theater.
Hope to see you there,
Dr. Esther Beth Sullivan
Chairperson, Liberal Studies Department