Provide leadership and direct support of academic computing services across campus.
- Leadership, support, and maintenance of campus computer lab equipment and faculty computing services.
- Manages, coordinates, and participates in the development of the eLearning platforms, software and hardware inventories, and academic support budgets.
- Serve as a member of the service desk support staff.
- Consult with system users to determine functional requirements, analyze and identify solutions to meet University requirements.
- Research, deploy, and maintain new technologies to meet the needs of changing business processes.
- Provide new academic employee computer setup and orientation.
- Identify, document and develop solutions to meet existing business process requirements using a systems approach; including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Exercise discretion and judgment in the development and support of information systems.
- Serve on the IT Planning Team whose goal is to discuss current issues and advise on planning, policy and procedure requirements.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with two years’ experience or Five or more years of experience developing and supporting complex information systems.
- Focused on delivering services that are stable, reliable, accessible and sustainable in a manner that is ethical and responsible.
- Experience with managing projects from requirements gathering and progress reporting to management of change, risk management and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively, prioritizing internal customer needs and determining urgency and impact of request.
Salary: $45,000 + benefits