Your athletic & fitness resource on campus
Just across the street from the Atwood Center & Carr-Gottstein Building lies the Moseley Sports Center, the main center for our recreation programs on campus.
At Moseley, you’ll find a comprehensive lineup of aquatic, fitness, sports, recreation, and wellness activities. Most of the services are provided at no charge to students and at greatly reduced rates for APU employees, as well as alumni and their families.
Contact the Moseley Sports Center at 907-564-8314
Main Lobby Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Labor Day—Mon. Sept. 1
- Thanksgiving—Thurs.-Fri., Nov. 27-28
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day—Dec. 24-25
- New Years Eve—Wed., Dec. 31
Adult Lap Swim
- Mon—Fri 7am—9am & 12pm—2pm
- M/W/F 5:30pm—6:30pm (Starts Sept. 29)
- Sat/Sun 3pm—5pm (Starts Sept. 27)
- Tues/Thurs 12—2pm
- Sat/Sun 3—5pm (Starts Sept. 27)
All children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult
Like Us on Facebook to get updates on our schedule and programs!