Your athletic & fitness resource on campus
Just across the street from the Atwood Center & Carr-Gottstein Building lies the Moseley Sports Center, the main center for our recreation programs on campus.
At Moseley, you’ll find a comprehensive lineup of aquatic, fitness, sports, recreation, and wellness activities. Most of the services are provided at no charge to students and at greatly reduced rates for APU employees, as well as alumni and their families.
Contact the Moseley Sports Center at 907-564-8314
Main Lobby Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00am – 7:00pm
- New Year– Thursday – Friday January 1- 2
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Monday January 19
- Spring Break – Mon-Sat. March 9-14
- Memorial Day – Monday May 25
We are tentatively scheduled to close for a remodel April/May 2015.
Adult Lap Swim
- Mon—Fri 7am—9am & 12pm—2pm
- M/W/F 5:30pm—6:30pm (Starts February 2)
- Sat/Sun 3pm—5pm (Starts February 7)
- Tues/Thurs 12—2pm
- Sat/Sun 3—5pm (Starts February 7)
All children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult
Like Us on Facebook to get updates on our schedule and programs!