Learn more about your campus dining plan
Our meal plan offers flexibility and convenience in the dining experience. In this plan, you can enjoy an “all-you-care-to-eat” format at every regularly scheduled meal. In addition, with advance notice, the dining staff can prepare “meals to go” for students who will be doing field work or otherwise cannot be in the dining room during the regular meal hours.
All students living in North and South Atwood automatically enrolled in the meal plan.
Students not living on campus may also purchase individual meal plan cards by contacting Student Financial Services or Dining Services directly. Changes in a meal plan may only be made during the first week of Block or the first week of Session for that portion of the semester. Meals may not be transferred to any other person.
Campus Dining Expectations & Policies
- “Take What you want, but eat what you take.” That’s a motto we’d like you to consider as you make selections in the Atwood dining area. We want you to enjoy your experience with the dining service, but please try not to be wasteful while you are enjoying the all-you-care-to-eat-meals.
- Food must be consumed in the cafeteria. With the exception of to-go meals and sack lunches, food may not be taken out of the dining room for later consumption or for giving to others. Un-used meals may not be transferred to any other person.
- Return used dishes to the dish return window. Dishes, glasses, and utensils must not be taken from the dining room. Plastic ware will be provided if meals are taken to go.
- Alaska Health Laws require that you wear a shirt and shoes in the Atwood dining areas.
- If you have a guest visiting you on campus, they are welcome to dine with you in the dining room, but guests must pay for their meals either with cash or check and credit cards.
- Students not living on campus may purchase individual meal cards by contacting Dining Services directly or Student Financial Services.
- If you will be away from campus due to a course trip that lasting more than three days, you may request a meal plan reimbursement from the Residence Life Office of the cost per day of the meal plan. Reimbursements will not be offered for any other reasons that students are away from campus during the designated length of the housing & meal plan contract without the expressed written approval of the Dean of Students.