Please stay tuned to our FB page, APU University Calendar and fliers around campus for upcoming events! In order to sign-up and register for any event you need to go to The Moseley Sports Center front desk or the Weight Room Front Desk located in the Atwood Center basement.
In order to register for an event please go to the Moseley Sports Center Front Desk or the Atwood Center Basement Weight Room Front Desk.
- Event sign-up is on a 1st come, 1st serve basis
- If the event requires payment, you must pay at time of registration, otherwise you will be put-on the waitlist.
- Once an event or trip is full, you will be added to the trip waitlist and contacted if an opening becomes available
- Refunds will only be given if someone else can fill the open spot or given special circumstances at the discretion of the Outdoor Program Coordinator
- Participation in any of our high risk trips or clinics requires health insurance and you must be able to provide your health insurance policy number at the pre-trip meeting.
- General inquires regarding events can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.564.8388
Hang on some ropes! Hands-on clinics for ALL skill levels. Topics include: belaying, repelling, anchor systems, knots, crevasse rescue, mountain travel etc…
An introductory clinic for those who desire to learn the basics of Ice Climbing.
Nothing like climbing a waterfall! Come join us for an all day adventure. Required to attend the Ice Climbing Clinic the evening before. Transportation, equipment and instruction is provided. All abilities are welcome.