Advance your network, prepare for leadership.
Business Administration at APU emphasizes project-based learning and real-life course schedules. Whether you choose the AA or BA program, expect to find faculty-mentors who draw on up-to-date, real-world expertise.
Choose APU’s fully online AA degree for career entry or advancement in sectors like human services, tourism and health care. AA credits may be applied when you’re ready for the Business Administration BA. Pursuing an AA can help you make to make the most of transfer credits.
Deepen your leadership, communication, analytical and research abilities with APU’s Business Administration BA. Among other accomplishments, our grads are successfully competing for promotions and transfers, starting up their own business and going to graduate school
Shape your career
Your AA in Business Administration degree is a good fit when you’re ready to:
- apply leadership and organizational theory to real-world projects
- network with professional peers and faculty-mentors
- personalize your degree with an emphasis in Health Care or Nonprofit Management
AA Major Studies
- Financial Accounting I
- Foundations of Business
- Macro Economics
- Statistical Foundations
- Organization Behavior
Application Date Requirements
- May 1 ($25 non-refundable fee assessed beginning May 2nd)
- Late: August 1st
- Priority Deadline: November 1 ($25 non-refundable fee assessed beginning May 2nd)
- Late: December 1st
- May 1st