Your home away from home!
The Campus Life Office oversees the Housing and Residence Life operations at APU. We strive to make your on-campus living experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We are dedicated to the social and mental well-being of our residents, as well as their physical comfort while living on campus.
We are pleased to provide a safe environment conducive to the educational, social, and overall developmental growth of the resident. We work to promote the concepts of wellness and community to those living within our halls as well as to the university as a whole.
Important Dates for Fall 2022 Applicants
- January 1: New Campus Life Housing Applications available
Students can contact the Campus Life office if they have specific questions about living on campus or their housing application status. The $400 housing deposit can be paid over the phone with a credit card by contacting Student Financial Services at (907) 564-8352 or by paying online and must be made by August 1 for fall move in and December 15 for spring move in.
- July 2022 – September 2023: Students who applied for housing are assigned places. Applications received after July 1, 2022 will be assigned on a rolling basis, based on the date they apply for housing if:
- They have paid their housing deposit
- They have registered for classes
- They sign a housing contract with Campus Life for 2022-2023
- March 15, 2022: Current APU students may complete an application and sign a new housing contract for 2022-2023. Forms will be available at Campus Life.
April 10, 2022: Current APU student will be notified of their Fall 2021 Housing Assignment.
August 19, 2022: On-campus students can move into their Fall 2021 Housing Assignment.
Fall 2022 Opening Dates
- Thursday, August 19, 2021, 9:00 AM: Residence Halls Open and New Students are Highly Encouraged to Attend Orientation
We’re here to help you on your path to success!
From the day you move on campus, we hope that you will find the Campus Life Office and our staff to be a helpful resource to you. We strive to make our residence halls more than a place to sleep, but rather work to facilitate the development of a thriving campus community.
All staff members have special training and experience in counseling and the issues associated with succeeding in college. Our full-time professional staff, as well as our student staff members, are here to make your life on campus safe, educational, exciting and fun!
Promoting development through the living-learning environment
Our mission is to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
We accomplish this by promoting respect, empowering students to affect the community, advocating and adapting to the changing needs of students, and providing programs and experiences beyond the classroom.
Check out the campus
Alaska Pacific University’s campus housing offers students comfort and convenience with easy access to University classes and amenities at a very affordable rate!