Under general supervision, provides advanced clerical support for assigned department or division through office organization, records maintenance, reception, scheduling, and general support.
- Enter and evaluate transcripts and other documents into the CAMS system.
- Serve as backup application processor when needed.
- Answer questions from students about Registrar’s Office policies.
- Work with different departments to improve APU procedures regarding registration and records management.
- Produce class rosters, student grade reports, and administrative reports from the student records system.
- Customer service functions of the Registrar’s Office including printing transcripts, responding to emails, answering phones, registering students, assisting with Student Enrollment Services (SES) activities during the year.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of customer services concepts and practices
- Knowledge of multi-line telephone systems operation.
- Knowledge of privacy laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of Post-Secondary Education
- Knowledge of filing procedures.
- Skill in operating office equipment.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in maintaining and updating office and administrator schedules.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Advanced skill in operating Microsoft Word and Excel software applications.
- Skill in maintaining confidentiality of student records.
Minimum Education Qualification
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum Experience Qualification
Non-supervisory – Two (2) year of skilled office support experience. Equivalent education, training, or similar experience may be substituted for relevant experience.
Preferred Experience Qualification
Advanced computer skills in CAMSApply Online