Under general supervision, creates and executes data reports and data management resources for the offices within Student Enrollment Services (SES).
- Import new prospect, applicant, and admit records as they arrive.
- Receive application files communication sequencing and review completed applications for admissions decisions processing or escalation.
- Update prospect, applicant, and admit records as necessary or as directed by Admissions management. .
- Clarifies policies and procedures concerning the admissions processes of the University.
- Conduct research and generate reports for the offices within Student Enrollment Services as directed.
- Generate mail, phone, and email contact lists as requested.
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of the database for outreach and reporting for purposes as requested by SES Directors.
- Maintains and executes communication plan for prospective and newly admitted students.
- Support and maintain the internal flow of information/communication within SES, Institutes, and departments across campus.
- Expand and sustain admissions and communications reports and processes for SES
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of data quality best practices, specifically those relating to data warehousing and reporting.
- Knowledge enrollment services processes, principles, and reporting needs.
- Knowledge of database queries and reporting.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Skill in data entry, with both accuracy and attention to detail.
- Skill in customer service.
- Skill in effectively communicating with both internal and external customers.
- Skill in multitasking.
- Skill in working both independently and as part of a team.
Minimum Education Qualification
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Minimum Experience Qualification
Non-Supervisory: Two (2) years general office experience required.
Possess current Alaska driver’s license, or ability to obtain an Alaska driver’s license.Apply Online