Dear APU Community,
As we announced last week, APU will now be requiring documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or weekly COVID-19 testing for all students and employees. The deadline for submitting your initial documentation (immunization record or first weekly test) is OCTOBER 15.
We will be using a third-party, HIPAA compliant vendor to collect this information. Submitting your documentation is easy:
- REGISTER with Med+Proctor: Med+Proctor Login Page
- Use your APU email to sign up
- UPLOAD your documentation
- If vaccinated, choose IMMUNIZATION CERTIFICATE as the document type.
- If unvaccinated, choose COVID LAB RESULTS as the document type. You must upload test results by midnight on Friday of every week.
- You will receive an email confirming that the documentation has been accepted.
Please see the Vaccination or Weekly Testing Policy and Procedures for more information about these procedures, requests for exemptions, FAQs and related resources.
As always, I appreciate your continuing commitment to keep the APU and broader community healthy and safe.
Hilton Hallock, Ph.D.
Professor of Education
Alaska Pacific University