Alaska Pacific University’s Kellogg Campus invites you to celebrate the summer harvest and honor the longstanding legacy of Louise Kellogg at our Kellogg Fall Festival on August 12, 2023.
Held on the 800-acre campus in Palmer, the Kellogg Fall Festival is an all-ages and family-friendly event featuring a 5k race through our trails, a croquet tournament, food and art vendors, a beer garden, face painting, bubbles, educational booths, and a community art project. Join us at 11 am for the World Eskimo Indian Olympics, Arctic Winter Games, and Native Youth Olympics demonstrations and games hosted by the Chickaloon NYO Team with special guest Nicole Johnson, 2014 Alaska Sports Hall of Fame Inductee.
- 5K Race: 9-10 a.m.
- Pancake Breakfast & Mimosas (sponsored by Lowe’s store #2512): 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- NYO activities kickoff: 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Field games, face painting, bubbles, hula hoops, disc golf: 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Community Art Project: 12-5 p.m.
- Beer Garden (sponsored by Broken Tooth): 12-6 p.m.
- Croquet Tournament: 2-6 p.m.