A leading active learning community igniting personal passion, self-discovery, and deep learning.
A small private liberal arts and sciences university providing personalized, experiential, hands-on instruction “in the field” with Alaska as its primary classroom.
- Applied research projects: faculty working collaboratively with students in relevant real world settings.
- Leadership, moral character, creativity, responsibility, and self-direction.
- Abilities: think critically, reason analytically, solve problems creatively, work in teams effectively.
- Student engagement, student-centered.
- Knowledge to spark personal, moral, and spiritual growth.
- Acknowledging and honoring the commitment to serve Alaska Native peoples.