Virtual Open Houses
Alaska Pacific University is closely monitoring the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the lead of public health officials to do everything possible to keep our community safe and healthy.Due to restrictions on public gatherings, the Office of Admissions will be closed to visitors. All tours and information sessions are currently suspended. We are, however, hosting weekly virtual office hours and virtual open houses in the coming weeks.
If none of the virtual events work with your schedule, please feel free to contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-564-8248 and we would be happy to schedule a one-on-one phone call or video call at your convenience.
APU Admissions Virtual Office Hours
As things continue to change with COVID-19, we want to let our students and prospective students know we are still here for you! Nothing compares to being on campus and meeting with you in person, but we are still available to “visit” with you and help guide you through the admissions process via Zoom during our Virtual Admissions Office Hours.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 894 246 975
If you miss a session and would like more information, we’d be happy to provide you more information and connect you to the appropriate faculty. Just email the admissions office at email@example.com.
APU Graduate Programs Virtual Open House
Thursday, May 14, 2020
Please join us from the comfort and safety of your home or office for our Graduate Programs Virtual Open House. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the graduate programs at APU. At this event, students will be able to interact with both faculty and staff from each of the graduate programs.
May 14th, 2020 – Open House Agenda
5:30-5:50 PM APU and the Admissions Process
- Our first session will give a broad overview covering a wide range of topics to help students as they carry out their college search. Students will learn all about how to apply, the admissions process, and financial aid. Our admissions counselors will also be available to answer any questions about APU throughout the program.
5:50-6:20 PM Program Introduction
- Join us for this session where students will have a chance to hear brief description of each of the graduate degrees and certificates. This is a chance for students to learn about all of the programs and see which of the breakout sessions they would like to attend.
6:20-7:00 PM Meet the Faculty
- This portion of the event students will be able to follow faculty into breakout session where they will learn more about their respective programs. Faculty will expand on curriculum, opportunities, and answer questions.
If you miss a session and would like more information, we would be happy to provide you more information and connect you to the appropriate faculty. Just email the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APU Undergraduate Virtual Open House
Saturday May 16, 2020
Nothing compares to being on campus and meeting with you in person, but we are excited to roll out new ways to engage with you! Please join us for our next virtual undergraduate open house event so we can share the beauty of Alaska and all that APU has to offer!
Saturday, May 16, 2020 – Virtual Open House Agenda
11:00A.M.-12:00 PM APU Experience
- Join us to learn more about our beautiful campus, curriculum, the student body and opportunities outside of the classroom. The session will also cover information regarding advising, financial aid, the admissions process and the opportunity to meet with APU faculty.
Still deciding?No problem! Feel free to visit our Institute and program pages below to see what all APU has to offer and which program is right for you.
Institute of Health and Wellness
Institute of Culture and Environment
- Alaska Rural Management (Cert)
- Business Administration (A.A., B.A)
Early Honors Virtual Open House
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Even though we might not be able to be in our schools right now we are still looking forward to next year and gearing up for our 20-21 APU Early Honors class! For over 20 years, the Early Honors Program at Alaska Pacific University has delivered an experiential, place-based educational program to high school students across Alaska. This program is tailored towards incoming seniors and juniors in high school.
Please join us virtually on Wednesday, May 6, 2020, for more information on the program, financial aid & scholarships available, and to meet with program staff and faculty.
After RSVPing, we will be sure to send you a link with the login information.
Early Honors Students
- Meet high school graduation requirements
- Earn up to 36 college credits a year
- Learn how to navigate university life
- Build confidence to embark on the next stage of your educational journey
- Graduate with transferable credits accepted by colleges and universities in Alaska and beyond
If you have any questions feel free to call (907) 564-8248 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to “seeing you” Wednesday, May 6!