Virtual Open Houses
Alaska Pacific University is closely monitoring the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the lead of public health officials to do everything possible to keep our community safe and healthy.Due to restrictions on public gatherings, the Office of Admissions will be closed to visitors. All tours and information sessions are currently suspended. We are, however, hosting weekly virtual office hours and virtual open houses in the coming weeks.
If none of the virtual events work with your schedule, please feel free to contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-564-8248 and we would be happy to schedule a one-on-one phone call or video call at your convenience.
APU Admissions Virtual Office Hours
As things continue to change with COVID-19, we want to let our students and prospective students know we are still here for you! Nothing compares to being on campus and meeting with you in person, but we are still available to “visit” with you and help guide you through the admissions process via Zoom during our Virtual Admissions Office Hours.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 894 246 975
If you miss a session and would like more information, we’d be happy to provide you more information and connect you to the appropriate faculty. Just email the admissions office at email@example.com.
APU Undergraduate Programs Virtual Open House
Saturday, July 11, 2020
Nothing compares to being on campus and meeting with you in person, but as we strive to keep our new students and the APU community safe, we will have to meet virtually for now. Please join us for our next virtual undergraduate open house event so we can share the beauty of Alaska and all that APU has to offer!
Saturday, July 11 – Virtual Open House Agenda
11:00A.M.-12:00 PM APU Experience
Join us to learn more about our beautiful campus, curriculum, the student body and opportunities outside of the classroom. The session will also cover information regarding advising, financial aid, the admissions process.
Still deciding? No problem! Feel free to visit our Institute and program pages below to see what all APU has to offer and which program is right for you.
Institute of Health and Wellness
Institute of Culture and Environment
- Alaska Rural Management (Cert)
- Business Administration (A.A., B.A)
APU Graduate Programs Virtual Open House
Monday, July 13, 2020
Please join us from the comfort and safety of your home or office for our Graduate Programs Virtual Open House. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the graduate programs at APU.
July 13th, 2020 from 12:00-1:00 PM
- It is a great time to start a Graduate degree program at APU! Join us for a broad overview of the graduate degree and certificate programs APU offers. Students will learn all about how to apply, the admissions process, and financial aid opportunities. For more information on the graduate programs available, please go to the Majors and Institutes program page and click on the Graduate tab for more information.
- If you miss our Grad Open House, we would be happy to provide you more information and connect you to the appropriate faculty. Just email the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Honors Virtual Open House
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Even though we might not be able to be in our schools right now we are still looking forward to next year and gearing up for our 20-21 APU Early Honors class! For over 20 years, the Early Honors Program at Alaska Pacific University has delivered an experiential, place-based educational program to high school students across Alaska. This program is tailored towards incoming seniors and juniors in high school.
Please join us virtually on Wednesday, May 6, 2020, for more information on the program, financial aid & scholarships available, and to meet with program staff and faculty.
After RSVPing, we will be sure to send you a link with the login information.
Early Honors Students
- Meet high school graduation requirements
- Earn up to 36 college credits a year
- Learn how to navigate university life
- Build confidence to embark on the next stage of your educational journey
- Graduate with transferable credits accepted by colleges and universities in Alaska and beyond
If you have any questions feel free to call (907) 564-8248 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to “seeing you” Wednesday, May 6!