To provide scholarships for full-time undergraduate or graduate students currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program in the area of environmental (or natural) sciences, environmental technology, or environmental policy. One scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded for the 2013/2014 school year.
1. Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic achievement, and leadership potential.
2. Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
3. Applicant must be a full-time student in the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters (12 credits for undergraduates, 9 credits for graduates)
4. Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree-seeking program with an emphasis in environmental (or natural) sciences, environmental technology, or environmental policy.
Forfeiture of Award
Recipient will forfeit the scholarship if he/she:
1. Does not enroll full-time in the spring 2014 semester.
2. Is placed on academic probation.
3. No longer meets the scholarship qualifications.