What can I do with my ID Card?
- Access to the Consortium Library
- Library privileges are based on enrollment in the current term and will be updated regularly.
- Ride People Mover bus
- To use as a bus pass you must obtain an updated sticker for each semester of school. Stickers available at the Dean of Students’ office.
- Dorm access
- On-campus resident students must have their ID card coded for access to the dorms.
- Meal plan access
- Meal plan students must present their meal ID card upon entering the dining hall or they will be denied access.
- Students may only use their meal card for one meal per serving period and may not transfer meals to others.
Where do I get my ID Card?
Grant Hall – Room 111
Suspension from the University
A student suspended from the university is no longer an APU student and may not participate in any university-sponsored event/activity/class or in activities sponsored by university recognized entities such as student organizations and ASAPU. In addition, he/she is denied all other rights and privileges accorded to students in good standing including access to facilities. APU I.D. cards are voided. Grades are determined in accordance with established withdrawal policies. Fee refunds are determined on the same basis as a semester voluntary withdrawal (exceptions noted above). A meeting with the Dean of Students is required before a student can be readmitted to the university.