The Josh and Vic Lewis Science and Exploration Scholarship was established by Josh and Vic Lewis to support the academic and field education of Alaska Pacific University Environmental Science students.
The Josh and Vic Lewis Science and Exploration Scholarship will provide financial support towards a student’s tuition and fees to support an Outdoor Studies student who shows themselves to be a good science student and to a Marine and Environmental Science student who shows themselves to be good in the outdoors. The student must meet the following criteria:
- Fully admitted undergraduate student in the Alaska Pacific University Outdoor Studies or Marine and Environmental Science degree programs
- Is planning an APU expedition or outdoor/field course
- Submits a complete application with any requested supporting documents
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Minimum enrollment requirement of six (6) credits per semester