Outdoor Entrepreneurship is an interdisciplinary OS concentration that blends your outdoors skills with business courses to help you succeed in private industry.
Focused coursework lets you network with like-minded peers while gaining expertise in fundamentals, including how to conduct a needs assessment, write a business plan and capitalize your venture.
Maybe you’ll start your own rafting company. Or own a wilderness lodge. Classes in ecotourism and entrepreneurship, among others, can help you realize your goals.
Outdoor Entrepreneurship Courses
- AC 20100 – Financial Accounting I (4)
- BA 10300 – Foundations of Business (4)
- BA 20700 – Marketing (4)
- BAM 21600 – Survey of Economics (4)
- OS 40100 – The Business of Recreation (4)
- OS 40500 – Recreation and the Public Land Resource (4)
- 7-8 credits of the following: