One application, thousands of dollars.
Thanks to our generous donors, APU proudly offers degree-seeking students the opportunity to receive thousands of dollars in donor-funded scholarships. The scholarship application is now available through myAPU – apply by the priority deadline to receive optimal consideration for scholarship awarding.
Current and Newly Admitted APU Students
(If you are a current student at APU or newly admitted for the 2018-2019 school year)
- Login to myAPU
- Navigate to Student Web Portal
- Click on Scholarship tab
- Fill out & Submit scholarship application
Prospective APU Students
(If you have not yet applied to APU or are not yet admitted for the 2018-2019 school year)
- Go to the Apply page to apply for admission
- Create myAPU Applicant login information
- Complete the application for admission and scholarship
Scholarship Application Deadlines
Priority Deadline for ALL students:
(Prospective, Newly Admitted, and Current)
Final Scholarship Application Deadline
By submitting the APU Scholarship application, you will be considered for all APU Donor-Funded Scholarships unless noted otherwise. Scholarship awarding and notification is done in accordance to the criteria listed below.
* Indicates an Endowed Scholarship – a permanent asset from which students receive support. The original gift is managed by the Alaska Pacific University Foundation, whose purpose is to serve as a vehicle to aid in the funding of educational programs to enhance the quality and diversity of education and related experiences available at Alaska Pacific University. The Foundation is organized to accept, solicit, receive, administer and disburse gifts, bequests, legacies, devises and conveyances of real and personal property for the benefit of Alaska Pacific University.