Housing Application Process
Housing Application Timeline
- April: Students returning to the Residence Halls are given first priority for room selection and are allowed to select their room.
- June 15: All new students who have sent in a housing contract are matched with roommates and assigned rooms provided they have been admitted to APU as full time students in good standing. Contracts received after June 15 will be accepted and assigned rooms on a space available basis.
- July 15: Housing confirmation and room assignment information will be mailed to new students.
To Apply for Housing
- Review the information on the Housing Webpage
- Fill out the online application
If you have any further questions please contact the Campus Life Office at (907) 564.8299 or via email at email@example.com