Your Athletic & Fitness Resource
Just across the street from the Atwood Center & Carr-Gottstein Building lies the Moseley Sports Center, the main center for our recreation programs on campus.
At Moseley, you’ll find a comprehensive lineup of aquatic, fitness, sports, recreation, and wellness activities. Most of the services are provided at no charge to students and at greatly reduced rates for APU employees, as well as alumni and their families.
Contact the Moseley Sports Center at 907-564-8314
Reopen Date: Sept 8, 2020
APU Recreational Facilities is OPEN to APU Students and Employees ONLY at this time. Our number one priority is to protect community members living and working on campus and prevent the potential spread of the coronavirus. We sincerely apologize to our long-time patrons who are members of the General Public and we appreciate your understanding.
The Moseley Sport Center Pool, Atwood Weight Room and Climbing Wall is OPEN to ONLY the following community members:
- All current APU students and employees. (APU ID Access Badge Holders)
- Household-members accompanied by current APU Students or Employees.
- Private rental groups upon management approval
- Face masks are required at all times. This includes in locker rooms and restrooms.
- Masks are not required while showering or swimming in the pool
- Participants must practice social distancing a minimum of 6 feet and obey all capacity limits.
- Participants must wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- Stay home if sick, recently traveled out of state or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Hours of Operation:
Moseley Sport Center Pool (Aug 24-Sept. 18)
11:30am-1:30pm M/W/F Lap / OPEN Fam. Swim
4:30-6:30 M/W/F Lap and OPEN Family Swim
3-5pm Su Lap and OPEN Family Swim
Moseley Sports Center Gymnasium:
CLOSED – Due to earthquake damage repair and reconstruction in progress. Once repairs are complete, we will assess the reopening of the Gymnasium. Estimated reopening assessment date, January 2021.
We currently do not require reservations to use the Moseley Pool, Weight Room or Climbing Wall. You are welcome to call ahead before your workout to assess current user numbers. If capacity limits are reached you may need to wait outside the facility until someone leaves. We do not anticipate this to happen often, if at all, however if it does become an issue we will transition to a reservation system.
Moseley Sport Center Pool: Moseley@alaskapacific.edu 564-8314
All children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Like Us on Facebook to get updates on our schedule and programs!