Your Athletic & Fitness Resource
Just across the street from the Atwood Center & Carr-Gottstein Building lies the Moseley Sports Center, the main center for our recreation programs on campus.
At Moseley, you’ll find a comprehensive lineup of aquatic, fitness, sports, recreation, and wellness activities. Most of the services are provided at no charge to students and at greatly reduced rates for APU employees, as well as alumni and their families.
Contact the Moseley Sports Center at 907-564-8314
Main Lobby Hours
- Mon—Fri, 7am-7pm
- Closed weekends during summer (May 1 – September 24)
We have several gym rentals throughout the summer. For open gym times call: 564-8314.
- Martin Luther King Day: Mon. January 16
- Spring Break: March 13-17
Adult Lap Swim
- Monday — Friday: 7am—9am & 12pm—2pm
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 5:30pm—6:30pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 3pm—5pm (Starts Feb. 4)
- Tuesday/Thursday: 12—2pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 3—5pm (Starts Feb. 4)
- Monday — Friday: 8am-4pm
(The Gymnasium may occasional be closed for a rental or special event—call 564-8314 to confirm open gym availability)
All children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Like Us on Facebook to get updates on our schedule and programs!