Weight Room & Climbing Wall
Your fitness connection in the Atwood Center
We are now open to the general public! If you have Covid signs or symptoms please keep the campus safe and stay home.
- Masks are required
- Maintain 6ft distance
- Numbers of participants will be limited in the gym
- Wash and sanitize hands on entering and exiting the gym
- Contact tracing is required
- Sanitize surfaces after using equipment-Sanitizer will be provided
Want to get your workout fix? Come down to the basement level of the Atwood Center to check out our Weight Room & Rock Climbing Wall. The exercise area features free weights, weight-lifting machines, and a variety of cardio equipment. Or, you can try your hands (and feet) on our rock climbing wall!
Hours of Operation Winter Block January 10th – February 4th
Weight Room & Climbing Wall (Atwood Center Basement)
Mon-Fri 11- 4
Mon, Wed, Thur 5-9
Equipment Rentals Curbside (Atwood Center)!
Mon-Fri 11-4 and 5-9
January 24th-28th closed 11-4
|APU Alumni||UAA||General Public|
|10 Punch Pass||$20||$30||$45|
|Climbing Shoe Rental||$1||$2||$2|
Passes can be purchased at the weight room.
New CLIMBING WALL Safety Protocols:
- Climbers must sanitize hands between ‘problems’ or when moving to other areas on the wall. Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Climbers will be reminded to social distance and capacity limits will be monitored by staff.
- Used rented shoes or harness will be sanitized with a spray or fogger machine. Used Equipment will go into a designated quarantine bin for patrons to deposit the equipment.
- We do not rent climbing ropes
- Wall to Wall daily disinfecting with the sprayer or fog machine.