Weight Room & Climbing Wall
Your fitness connection in the Atwood Center
Want to get your workout fix? Come down to the basement level of the Atwood Center to check out our Weight Room & Rock Climbing Wall. The exercise area features free weights, weight-lifting machines, and a variety of cardio equipment. Or, you can try your hands (and feet) on our rock climbing wall!
Hours of Operation: Session (Sept 21 – Dec 11, 2020)
Weight Room & Climbing Wall (Atwood Center Basement)
Moseley Sport Center Pool
7:30-9:30am M/W/F Adult Lap Swim
11:30am-1:30pm M/W/F Lap and OPEN Fam. Swim
3-5pm Tu/Th/Sa/Su Adult Lap and OPEN Family Swim
Equipment Rentals Curbside (Atwood Center)
Thanksgiving Holiday NOV 25-29
New CLIMBING WALL Safety Protocols:
- Climbers must sanitize hands between ‘problems’ or when moving to other areas on the wall. Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Climbers will be reminded to social distance and capacity limits will be monitored by staff.
- Used rented shoes or harness will be set aside for 48 hours and/or sanitized with a spray or fogger machine. Used Equipment will go into a designated quarantine bin for patrons to deposit the equipment.
- We do not rent climbing ropes
- Wall to Wall daily disinfecting with the sprayer or fog machine.
* Additional Information: A form of identification must be presented to the OP Monitor on duty at the time of purchase. Please also bring ID with you to check-in daily.