APU Gear Swap
The APU Gear Swap is back! The sale is Saturday April 2nd from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at APU’s Moseley Sport Center. The sale is a fundraiser for the APU outdoor gear room which supplies skiing, hiking, climbing, biking, and boating gear for student use and classes. APU takes a 15% commission and does the selling for you.
Sellers: Check in your gear Friday April 1st from 4:30-7 p.m. and again Saturday April 2nd from 8-9 a.m. at Moseley. Any items not sold can either be picked up by 2 p.m. on Saturday April 2nd, or donated to APU.
Buyers: Stuff goes fast. Credit cards, cash, and in-state checks are accepted.
Steps to sell items:
- Go to https://myconsignmentmanager.com/apugearswap and create an account.
- Enter you items including your price for each items.
- Print off the bar code tag for each item.
- Tape bar code label onto the item with clear packing tape.
- Bring your items to APU’s Moseley Sport Center Friday 4:30-7 p.m. or Saturday 8-9 a.m.
- Check in with the student staff and get you items displayed for sale.
- Go enjoy the rest of your day, or stick around and check out other gear!
- Pick up your leftover items (if any) by 2 p.m. Saturday.