APU Gear Swap
The APU Gear Swap is back! The sale is Saturday, April 8th from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at APU’s Moseley Sport Center. The sale is a fundraiser for the APU outdoor gear room which supplies skiing, hiking, climbing, biking, and boating gear for student use and classes. APU takes a 15% commission and does the selling for you.
Sellers: Check in your gear Friday, April 7th from 4:30-7 p.m. and again Saturday, April 8th from 8-9 a.m. at Moseley. Any items not sold can either be picked up by 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 8th, or donated to APU.
Buyers: Stuff goes fast. Credit cards and cash are accepted.
Steps to sell items:
1. Go to https://myconsignmentmanager.com/apugearswap and create an account.
2. Enter your items including your price for each item.
3. Print off the barcode tag for each item.
4. Tape the bar code label onto the item with clear packing tape.
5. Bring your items to APU’s Moseley Sport Center Friday, April 7th, 4:30-7 p.m. or Saturday, April 8th, 8-9 a.m.
6. Check in with the student staff and get your items displayed for sale.
7. Go enjoy the rest of your day, or stick around and check out other gear!
8. Pick up your leftover items (if any) by 2 p.m. Saturday, April 8th.