At APU, we value relationships and one-on-one connections. As an incoming student, you’ll be paired with a campus advisor. Once you declare a major, your faculty advisor will lead the way. Your advisor is here to provide growth, goals, and opportunities as you work toward your degree. Contact Advising whenever you need direction or advice toward your academic goals.
Meet Your Advisors
First-year and transfer students with last names A-Z
Need more guidance? Don’t hesitate to get in touch: Contact Advising
Let’s Meet Virtually
COVID has unfortunately changed how we meet and advise students. We would love to talk in person but, for the health and safety of the community, we are only meeting with students via video conferencing, email, or over the phone. We hope to connect with you soon!
Get On The Right Path
APU Advising counselors are ready to guide you through enrollment and all the way to graduation. Schedule a virtual meeting and we will support you on your path to and through APU!
APU has several other resources to support students.
- Career Services: Prepare for life after graduation.
- Academic Support Center: Meet with math and writing tutors.
- Disability and Support Services: Get support and advocacy for students who experience disabilities.
- Counseling and Wellness: Find a safe and confidential space to share your thoughts.
- Meditation room and Chaplain: Seek out a quiet space or a listening ear (located on the first floor of Atwood Hall).