As an incoming student, you’ll be paired with a first-year academic advisor. As you progress toward completing your major you will be paired with a faculty advisor who is a specialist in your chosen field.
Contact Advising whenever you need direction or advice toward your academic goals.
Meet Your Advisors
First-year and transfer students with last names L-Z
First-year and transfer students with last names A-K
Need more guidance? Don’t hesitate to get in touch: Contact Advising
Get On The Right Path
APU Advising counselors are ready to guide you through enrollment and all the way to graduation. Schedule a meeting and we will support you on your path to and through APU!
APU has several other resources to support students.
- Career Services: Prepare for life after graduation.
- Academic Support Center: Meet with math and writing tutors.
- Disability and Support Services: Get support and advocacy for students who experience disabilities.
- Counseling and Wellness: Find a safe and confidential space to share your thoughts.
- Meditation room and Chaplain: Seek out a quiet space or a listening ear (located on the first floor of Atwood Hall).